Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This semester is killing me.

I feel so exhausted this semester. Managerial Accounting, Stats, Consumer Behavior, Corporate Integrated Technology and Food Forever (sustaining food??) are not a good mix of classes, I tell ya!

I just don't get accounting. No matter how bad I want to. It's stressin' me out!

Consumer behavior is actually easy, but the class is kind of boring.

Stats....seems easy. So far....we shall see. Just lots of homework (obviously).

Corporate Integrated Technology is mostly just a basic computer class and basically the things you need to know about computers for business. (I.E. saving a link to your desktop, creating a new folder, Exel, etc.) That class is easy but is at 8 a.m. which means 6 o'clock wake up for me!

Food Forever is an online class so I just hate it.

So really, accounting is just killing me, I suppose. It's so confusing and no one in my class ever shuts up long enough for me to hear what the damn teacher is saying plus she is hard to understand in the first place. IF everyone WOULD shut up for 5 seconds, I could understand what she was saying better. But nooOoOOo we have to chit-chat the enter period.

Man.

....how many more weeks until summer vacation?


After this semester, though, only three more and I'm out of this place! YESS! Unless I decide that I actually do want to do that double major in Humanities. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment