Wednesday, February 10, 2010

IDs and Credit Cards

I got yelled at by two seperate people today at work and both times were because their IDs didn't match their credit cards!

The first lady had her husbands card and he wasn't there and according to our policy, I can't take it unless it has YOUR name that matches YOUR ID. So, she proceeded to say the "f" word many times, tell me how "this is bullshit" a few times, and then threw her other credit card at me and said "FINE we'll just use MY credit card!"
....

um. yes, we will.


Then the second lady was buying like 200 dollars worth of stuff and her ID had her "nickname" on it, she told me after I called it in to verify an authorized user. When they told me that the name was not an authorized user, I told her, and she said, "IT'S MY NICK NAME!! this is ridiculous, I use it online ALL the time!" Well, online doesn't check your ID, now does it?
Anyway, I told her I could get a manager, and she said, "No. I'm done!" and then said, "Can I PLEASE get my coupons back?!" I had ripped them up, because that's what we do so they can't be used again after their first use, and I told her that I had ripped them and just had to tape them really quick (because if i gave her back ripped coupons and she tried to use them again it would be a big problem) and she scoffed and said "NEVERMIND." and stormed off.

Ugh!

People need to take a freaking chill pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment