Friday, February 3, 2012

Things are going great :)!

I have paid off one of my credit cards so now I can focus on paying the other one off (yipee...)
I've lost a few lbs. It's taking a lot of time, but it's happening, slowly but surely. I just started a new blog to track my weight loss so I'm hoping that it will help me stay motivated! I'm definitely having a hard time because I've changed my diet almost completely, I haven't had any soda this year at all, I've been going to the gym constantly and I'm stuck at the same weight for the last few weeks. Not sure what else I can do except keep trying and take it up a notch at the gym maybe.  My weight loss blog is here.

Me and my boyfriend are doing great. I've never been with such a fantastic guy.  I am a little tired of the hours of video games, but I'm learning to cope with it and just do my own thing or try to have fun with it.

Getting a little tired of work giving me shitty hours, but this week I got the full amount I can get at least. However, the last 2 weeks of low hours means my paycheck shall be super laaaame.  But what can you do? (*cough* find another job *cough*)

School this semester is going to be a cinch.  I only have 2 classes, back to back, every Tuesday and Thursday. School takes up a whopping 6 hours of my week. SO AMAZING.  I have a feeling the end of this semester is just going to sneak up on me and that's ok with me!


Overall, things are going great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment