Monday, August 30, 2010

i hate school with a fiery passion.

i really do. i HATE it. i literally could not care less about my grades right now and i could not care less about the stupid paper that's due in 2 hours that i'm sooo not doing because it's retarded. i dont care that i totally bombed my quiz today. i dont care that i'm already like an accumulated 10 chapters behind in reading for my 4 classes. i could care less about learning about ethics, marketing models, wal mart and google. i REALLY DO NOT CARE.
i dont. godddddddddddddddddddd. i can't do it anymore. the only reason i'm going to bear through these next couple semesters is because i'm getting hella financial aid money.
seriously school is such a waste of my time. it takes up my whole day doing NOTHING. nothingthingnothingasalsja;klsdjfajfal;ksjla;ksj!!!!!!!! i have literally learned the same shit in all my business classes. why can't we just consolidate all this shit into one class?!?!?!
and i canNOT handle 4 group projects/presentations this semester. do they really think that at this point i, as a college student, have not learned how to work in a DAMN GROUP!?

i'm so frustrated. i literally am on the verge of tears before class almost every morning because i just can't stand the thought of going and wasting my time listening to some old fart tell me about his business experiences as an HR manager or a marketing manager or this or a that. i. do. not. care.


and on top of all that i do not want to turn 21. i don't want to go pay hella money to go get wasted with people i am not necesarily "friends" with because not really any of my friends who can go out on my birthday (a freaking tuesday) are 21. i have a test the day after my birthday. mac just got a job at the bear and he works tuesdays so he can't even go out with me on my birthday. in fact, i dont even get to see him on my birthday since this is now his second job. i should be happy for him. and i am. but at the same time the selfish part of me is so upset because i just wanna spend time with him and i already hardly get to see him, especially because of school and then going to work right after school. he's only supposed to be working 3 days a week and he said he's still going to have sundays off and i'm supposed to be getting sundays off "as much as possible" this semester....but then i dont want to take up every single one of his sundays and i can't only see him once a week?!!?!?!!! goddd. this si so lame. sschool is seriously ruining my life i hate it and i just want to quit.


i could throw something right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment