Tuesday, July 6, 2010

new trapt album yeSSSS!

Sept 14 :D
They are doing this thing where fans can be in the album artwork...
The album's title is "No Apologies" and you can send in a picture 0f you doing something that is "routine" and you shouldn't have to apologize for. It's kind of weird yet sooo cool and I'm so doing it. I can't think of anything to do though. I dunno.

Dad's getting sicker. It's hard to watch. I don't like it. I feel like I haven't seen him in days and then I realize I really haven't. When I do see him it's for a few seconds, mostly time to say "Hey Dad" or "I love you"...nothing to extensive. He's usually asleep in the bedroom now though. I miss him.

Had a good fourth of July and I had the 4th and the 5th off from work and school so it was a pretty good, relaxing 2 days off :). On the 4th I didn't do much 'til later in the day and then hung out til late and then went to bed and woke up and went straight to Sara's in Marysville with Tiffany and we all went to the river and got superrr sunburned. I'm still pretty red and sore. Oh well, I'll have lovely color :D

1 week left of accounting YESS.

Ok, til next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment