Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Moving On

Things are getting easier already...although they weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be to begin with. I don't think it has hit me all the way yet. Regardless, I'm doing fine. I'm back at work now and it's going normal, home is normal (as normal as it can be, I suppose), life's kind of just falling back into place, as it's supposed to.

I do miss Dad and I think about him 300 zillion times a day and everything reminds me of him but they are happy thoughts, which I'm so thankful for. This could have gone the other way and I could have got depressed and broke down every time I thought about him but instead I giggle or smile. It's nice.

I did my accounting final today. I think I did well on it..at least Ok. I bet I got a low B...I think. I really have no idea. The multiple choice questions were so iffy for me. Plus, my balance sheet on the work problems was over a grand off and I couldn't figure out what I did wrong, so I just went with it. Either way though, he told me even if I didn't take the final I still had a C in the class....which is fantastic for me! This means I'll never have to take accounting class ever again in my life. :) Now I just have to figure out how to show Chico State that I took it, passed it and then get the credits to transfer. I think also that I'm only going to take 4 classes this semester instead of dropping the accounting class I'm in for fall (to prove that I was going to be taking it, it's an undergrad req)and picking a new one. I'm already in class from 11-4 and if I want to have time for homework AND work...I probably shouldn't overload myself too much basically.

I saw Inception....twice. It's such a good movie! I loved it. One of the best I've seen in a really, really, really long time. It was a total mind twister and it was hard to keep up with, for me, in the beginning and the whole thing was a task to keep up with...which is why I saw it twice. :)

In other news, I'm drinking soda right now. *slap on wrist*

2 months exactly til I turn 21.

1 month til school starts again *puke*

No comments:

Post a Comment