Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crazy


Life really throws stuff at you all at once sometimes.
"When it rains, it pours," I suppose.

School wears me out sooo much. By the end of the day, I'm so tired and I don't want to do anything but relax but I always feel like I have so much to do in a short period of time. Today was my day off and I spent the entire thing running around. (Though, I did get to go to lunch with my Mommy :D).
I have two group project due dates coming up for school and group projects are such a pain in the ass! I hate them! They are awful! At this point, I really, really, REALLY, REALLY know how to work in teams and I definitely do not need any more practice! UGHH! Oh, well. Only three semesters left!

I picked out which classes I'd like to take next semester. Whether or not I actually get them is another story, though. I plan on taking Communication in Business, Human Resource Management, International Marketing, Marketing Research and Managing the Legal Environment. Sounds fun, huh? Then I have to take Financial Accounting again over summer at Butte, which is about a zillion dollars cheaper than at Chico State. At Chico State, it is $230 per unit, which comes out to be about $700 per class which is just outrageous!! At Butte I think it will end up being about 200 TOPS for the class. That's probably including my book, as well. So crazy.

I'm so tired. I can't wait to be done with school when all I have to do is work. I would much rather do just school or just work, but just work is stupid right now and just school is also stupid, actually. I <3 Money! :)

I had 3 tests on the same day a couple of weeks ago, and then another test the following week and I did great on all of them! I'm so proud of myself, I swore I was going to fail. I got a 90% on my marketing test, an 83% on my MINS test, a 96% on my Stats test and an 82% on my Accounting test! I did so awesome :) :)

Yup. :)

1 comment:

  1. You're kicking butt kid! I'm very proud of all the hard work you've been putting in these days. School, work, boy friend, family... it's tough to get it all squeezed in, and somehow you manage to get it all done. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete